~I only accept payment through paypal

~U.S. shipping cost: $5.35

~U.K. shipping cost: $16.95

~Other countries, let me know

~If you purchase multiple products. You only have to pay for one shipping cost. I will combine shipping.

~I ship through USPS flat rate service priority mail

~Any questions? Email me: msodapop1@gmail.com



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blog Sale: Brand New Lip products

Brand new Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake ($5)
Brand new Burts bees tinted lip balm in pink blossom ($5)

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply nice and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    werbegeschenke werbeartikel

    ReplyDelete